We have handled well over a thousand cases with many positive results. We credit our success to the simple fact that we are deeply committed to helping our clients get back on their feet, either after being injured or after being accused of a criminal offense. Grand Canyon Law Group is relentless and strategic, both in and out of the courtroom.
We are proud to have been distinguished with the following marks of excellence:
- A 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Named among 2.5% of attorneys in Arizona on the list of Rising Stars℠
- Named among the Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Named among the 10 Best Under 40 by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Recipient of the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Avvo Clients’ Choice Award
- Named to the “Premier 100” by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- A+ Rated and accredited with the Better Business Bureau
With a former prosecutor on our team, Grand Canyon Law Group has the skills to help you obtain the best possible outcome for your situation. Attorney Ryan McPhie was the senior prosecutor for the busiest DUI Justice Court in Maricopa County. With advice from one of our attorneys, we can help you determine if taking your case to trial is in your best interests.